Please use the links below to view/download these presentation materials. Each will open in a new window and each is in PDF form requiring a plugin to view.
- Developing Approaches to Help Prostate Cancer Patients Better Manager Their Emotional Journey, Terry Kungel
- Awareness and Education Survey 2012, Wolfram Blattner
- Empowering Patients, Joel Nowak
Each of the following books can be found on Amazon:
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer. Siddhartha Mukherjee
- The Foremost Good Fortune. Susan Conley
- Anticancer: A New Way of Life. David Servan-Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D.,
- About the Its Not Bike: My Journey Back to Life. Lance Armstrong
- Saving Your Sex Life: A Guide for Men with Prostate Cancer. John P. Mulhall
- I PAD For Dummies. Edward C. Baig and Bob LeVitus
- 100 Questions and Answers on Prostate Cancer. Pamela Ellsworth
- Survive to Win. Bob Watson
- Overdiagnosed and Making People Sick in the Pursuit of Health. H. Gilbert Welch
- Prostate Cancer Survivors Speak Their Minds. Arthur L. Burnett & Norman S. Morris
- Promoting Wellness for Prostate Cancer Patients. Mark Moyad
- That Black Men Might Live: My Fight Against Prostate Cancer. Rev. Charles Williams & Vernon Williams
- Intimacy with Impotence: The Couple's Guide to Better Sex After Prostate Disease. Ralph & Barbara Alterowitz
- Dead Men Don't Have Sex: A Guy's Guide to Surviving Prostate Cancer. Robert Hill
- There's No Place Like Hope: A Guide to Beating Cancer in Mind- Sized Bites. Vickie Girard
- Taking Time: Support for People With Cancer. National Cancer Institute
- Uro Today – magazine where medical articles can be found archived.
- Malecare - downloads on Advanced Cancer, clinical trials, foreign language materials, help for patients and families - transportation, medication, treatments, housing.
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Research Foundation (PCTRF) - was established in November 2010 to help people interested in, and affected by prostate cancer through education and research.
The primary goal of the foundation is to help people make better decisions about prostate cancer treatment.
We will accomplish this goal by supporting and promoting educational resources relevant to prostate cancer treatment such as the Prostate Cancer Results Study Group and the PCa Commentary by making their results readily available:
- to patients, and the groups that support them,
- to medical professionals, as they seek to provide the best care for their patients,
- to policy-makers, charged with allocating resources for the best outcomes.