Current and Future Trends
Thursday, June 24, 2021
10:00 am – 2:30 pm PACIFIC (1:00 pm – 5:30 pm EASTERN)
Topics will cover the landscape of immunotherapy options in prostate cancer; novel mechanisms of action; BiTE antibodies; Car-T Cell Therapy; the use of pembrolizumab in advanced prostate cancer, and future perspectives.
- Saul Priceman, PhD City of Hope Medical Center - Presenter and Moderator
- Rahul Aggarwal, MD University of California,
- Charles Drake, MD, PhD New York-Presbyterian/Columbia
- Lawrence Fong, MD University of California, San Francisco
- James Gulley, MD, PhD National Institutes of Health
- John Lee, MD, PhD Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seattle
- Vivek Narayen, MD, MS University of Pennsylvania
- Sumit Subudhi, MD, PhD M.D. Anderson Cancer, Houston
- Use this link to register for the webinar: Symposium on Immuno-Oncology in Prostate Cancer: Current and Future Trends
- Use this link to download the June 24th event flyer (PDF).
- Use this link to download the Agenda (PDF)
Sponsored by AMGEN