The following is sponsored by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network - NCCN...
FREE Patient Webinar
Know What Your Doctors Know: Advanced Prostate Cancer 2021
Recorded: May 19 - May 21, 2021
Join experts as they discuss the best care for advanced prostate cancer. This webinar will help participants:
- Understand advanced prostate cancer
- Compare, discuss, and select treatment options with their doctor
Please note that this is a not an accredited activity.
- Expert Discussion of Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Question & Answer session
- Joshua Lang, MD - Vice Chair for Biomedical Research, Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Jane Straus, RN, BSN - GU Oncology Nurse/Clinical Trials Manager, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Merel Grey - Patient Advocate, President of the National Alliance of State Prostate Cancer Coalitions, the California Prostate Cancer Coalition, and the Mountain Foundation for Education & Research in Lung Cancer
This webinar is supported through the NCCN Foundation, by a contribution from our industry supporter AstraZeneca.